Saturday 23rd March 2013, 11am-2pm
Ardardan Garden Nursery and Tearoom, Cardross G82 5HD
The Invisible College’s Kilmahew Productive Gardeners are working hard to bring back the Walled Garden of the former Kilmahew Estate into productive use. This work is part of a range of activities currently taking place in Kilmahew which are designed to restore and record the horticultural and architectural heritage of this unique landscape.
• Have you got gardening wisdom that you’re willing to share?
• Do you know what kinds of fruits, vegetables and plants grow well in the local climate and soil types?
• Have you got any helpful tips on organic composting or non-chemical weed control?
• Would you like to know more about gardening activities planned in Kimahew Woodlands this year?
• Can you spare half an hour on Saturday 23rd March 2013 to chat with us?
Please come along to Ardardan and join the Kilmahew Productive Gardeners for tea and cake and conversation. Share your knowledge, advice and skills to support the Gardeners.